Accessibility and Deliverables
Easy access and usability of spatial data
High-resolution geospatial mapping and analysis to provide quantitative and qualitative data for a variety of applications
Personalized client portal and login credentials
- Specialized client dashboard and login credentials
- Easy user interface
- Monitor project progress
- Access and download project data and reports from start to finish
Spatially format data with analytical and technical reports
- Highly-accurate and high-resolution products (2D maps, digital elevation models, point clouds, 3D models)
- Data analysis (vegetation health, feature isolation, hillshade, contours, slope, aspect, watershed, site monitoring, cross-comparison, and more)
- Shapefiles, accurate measurements and coordinates, feature highlights, and more.
- Technical and analytical reports
Orthomosaic (Two-Dimensional Map)
Geometrically corrected aerial photographs that have been georeferenced and stitched into a singular uniformed highly-accurate geospatially scaled map.
Normalized Difference Vegetation Index (NDVI)
Quantifies vegetation health by measuring the difference between near-infrared (vegetation strongly reflects) and red light (vegetation absorbs).
Normalized Difference Red Edge (NDRE)
Sensitive to chlorophyll content in leaves, variability in leaf area, and soil background effects. Effective for determine tree and higher canopy vegetation health.
Digital Elevation Model (DEM)
Digital Elevation Model (DEM) represent the relief and surface between known points of elevation to derive highly-accurate terrain data.
Point Cloud (Sparse and Dense)
Point clouds are a set of data points with coordinates mapped in three-dimensional (3D) space which represent external surfaces of an object or landscape.
Represents elevation by connecting points that share the same constant value to represent the topographic landscape through highlighting changes in elevation.
Icons by Eucalyp from www.flaticon.com